Chicken Lemongrass Skewers Recipe
This dish uses the rich flavor of chicken infused with garlic, pepper and Knorr cubes, grilled in lemongrass skewers; paired with Knorr peanut sauce.
To prevent the lemongrass stalks from burning from the grill, you can soak them in cold water 30 minutes before using, so it can absorb moisture before grilling.
- For the chicken:
- ½ kg. chicken breast, skin removed cut into serving pcs.
- 2 pcs. Knorr Chicken Cubes, mashed
- Achuete oil (2 tbsp oil with 1 tbsp achuete seeds), as needed
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- Lemongrass stalks (use the bottom white part, around 5-6 inches in length)
- For the dip:
- 1 pack Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Kare-Kare
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp chopped peanuts