Paella Tinola Recipe
This dish combines the rich flavor of chicken infused with fresh flavors of ginger and garlic cooked in a Spanish-style paella dish.
If you don’t have a paellera pan, you may use an ordinary skillet that’s big enough to hold 2 cups of rice and 4 cups of water. Monitor the heat so you get an even cooking at the bottom of the large pan.
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 pcs medium red onion, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 3 - inch pc. ginger, sliced thinly
- 1 kg. whole chicken, cut into serving pcs.
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 cups rice (dinorado or bomba)
- 3 cups water or as needed (you may also use rice washing)
- 2 -3 pcs Knorr Chicken Cubes
- 1 pc. small green papaya, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup sili or malunggay leaves