Chicken Teriyaki Recipe
This dish is combines the rich flavor of chicken combined with the ginger infused soy based sauce which gives it a balanced taste of salty and sweetness.
Teriyaki is a Japanese cooking technique which refer to food being broiled or grilled topped with a glaze of soy sauce, mirin and sugar.
- ½ kg chicken thigh fillet, remove skin
- 1 pc. Knorr Chicken Cube, mashed
- 1 tbsp ginger, minced
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 1½ cup rice wine
- ¼ cup brown sugar or honey
- 4 tbsp sesame oil
- canola oil as needed
- toasted sesame seeds
- This no fuss teriyaki dish can be easily made with only a few simple steps. You just need to combine the Knorr Chicken Cube, ginger, soy sauce, rice wine, brown sugar and sesame oil. Mix everything thoroughly before adding the chicken pieces. Leave this for 30 minutes to infuse the flavour.
- Fire up your pan to high and pour a little amount of oil before frying the chicken. When the chicken turns brown, pour the marinade mixture and cook slowly in low heat.
- Remove the chicken from the sauce once it is cooked through and transfer to a serving plate.
- Remember the sauce and just keep on cooking it until the mixture becomes thick. Pour this on top of your chicken and finish with a sprinkle of toasted sesame seeds on top.
- Enjoy this “go to” take out meal anytime at home.