Chicken Pepper Stir-Fry Recipe
This quick Asian Chicken recipe uses the rich flavors of chicken breast fillet combined with the fresh flavors of bell peppers and onions, and Knorr seasoning.
Sesame oil contains sesamol and sesaminol, two antioxidants that may have powerful effects on your health and heart health.
- 1 pc. red onion, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pc. red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 pc. green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 kg. chicken breast fillet, cut into cubes
- Knorr Liquid Seasoning, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- toasted sesame seeds for garnish
- 2 tbsp oil
- Begin by firing up your stove into high and heat up your skillet. Throw in the onions and garlic and sauté in oil for a few minutes. Drop in the peppers and cook until you can smell the aroma from the cooked vegetables.
- Toss the chicken breast fillet into the pan and cook until half cooked. Flavor the chicken and peppers with Knorr Liquid Seasoning and black pepper. Taste after cooking it some more to check the seasoned meat.
- Finish by pouring in sesame oil over the dish. This will give it a nice aroma and nutty flavour.
- Please your family by adding one last touch to the dish. With an extra sprinkle of toasted sesame seeds, your family will know for sure that it was a labor of love.
- Without milk
- Egg Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- Nut Free
- Diet Paleo
- Suitable For Pregnancy
- Wheat Free