Nido Misua Delight Recipe
This heart healthy dish uses the rich flavor of Knorr Nido Oriental Real Chinese Soup combined with lightly marinated chicken breast and misua noodles.
Misua, or Wheat Vemicelli, is highly beneficial for a healthy living as it improves body metabolism, controls obesity and high blood sugar levels. It also lowers the risks of heart diseases.
- 1 cup chicken breast fillet, cut into cubes
- 1/2 tsp Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pack Knorr Nido Oriental Real Chinese Soup dissolved in 4 cups water
- 1 pc fresh egg, beaten
- 1 cup misua noodles
- spring onions, finely chopped (for garnish)
- Have a more flavourful soup by first marinating the chicken breast in Knorr Liquid Seasoning for 30 minutes.
- Get your pan and make sure it’s nice and hot then throw in the marinated chicken and give this a quick sauté together with some garlic.
- Pour dissolved Knorr Nido Oriental Real Chinese Soup in water in pan. Then, drop in the egg, making sure to whisk well with a fork. Let this simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add misua and cook this further for a few seconds.
- Giving this dish a good sprinkle of chopped spring onions will make it look more enticing and appetizing to eat. So, what are you waiting for? Enjoy with the family while it’s hot.