Kaldereta Pizza Recipe
This dish combines the rich taste of beef mixed with the flavors of Knorr kalderata served on a pizza dough topped with pepperoni and bell peppers.
When cooking with store bought pizza dough, you can start by heating the dough in the oven for a couple of minutes, to get a nice bottom crust, before adding the sauce and toppings.
- 1/2 kg ground beef or pork
- 1 pack Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Kaldereta, dissolved in 2 cups water water
- 2 tbsp liver spread
- store-bought pizza crust
- 1/2 pc red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 pc green bell pepper, sliced
- pepperoni slices
- cheddar cheese, grated
- First, get your pan nice and hot over medium high heat. Pour some oil and sauté the ground meat until toasted.
- Add the dissolved Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Kaldereta and liver spread and bring this to a boil then lowering the heat to a simmer until sauce is thick.
- Simply spread the sauce on top of the crust. Follow this up next by arranging the bell peppers, pepperoni, and cheese. Bake or toast until the cheese melts in a toaster or using an oven.
- You will surely crave for more Kaldereta Pizza because it’s simply that addicting.