Creamy Chicken Alfredo Pasta for Kids of All Ages
Pasta dishes are one of the quickest meals you can make for hungry kiddos. Besides the sweetish Pinoy spaghetti, kids also love creamy white sauces. You can always rely on a bacon carbonara recipe, but if you want to offer something new, try this creamy chicken Alfredo.
Italian restaurateur Alfredo di Lelio created this pasta recipe to help his wife regain her appetite after giving birth. It uses butter, cream, and cheese – ingredients that appeal to kids of all ages! But unlike carbonara, which features pork, a chicken Alfredo pasta recipe contains breast fillets. Excited to give it a try? Learn how to cook chicken Alfredo pasta in 30 minutes or less!
- 200 g fettuccine or linguine
- 4 tbsp butter
- 300 g chicken breast fillets, sliced thinly
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pc Knorr Chicken Cube
- 1/2 tsp finely ground pepper
- 1 cup all-purpose cream
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise
- chopped parsley (for garnish)