Meaty Spaghetti by Chef Vanjo
This simple pinoy-sytle dish combines the rich flavors of pork and hotdog with the rich taste of tomato sauce. This will surely be the kids snack option.
Save some of the pasta water, and eventually add it to your sauce. This will add a little more flavor and thickness to the sauce.
- 500 grams spaghetti
- 8 cups water
- 2 tbsp salt
- Meaty Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 pc Knorr pork cube 10g
- 500 grams ground pork
- 4 pcs hotdog sliced
- 1 pc white onion, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 800 grams tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 4 tbsps white sugar
- 3 tbsps cooking oil
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Make the sauce by heating oil in a cooking pot. Sauté onion and garlic until its soft and tender.
- Add ground pork. Cook until light brown. Add ground pork. Cook until light brown.
- Pour tomato sauce into the pot and then add water. Stir. Let boil.
- Add Knorr Pork Cube. Stir and cover the pot. Cook for 30 minutes between low to medium heat.
- Put-in hotdogs. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Season with sugar, ground black pepper, and salt.
- Prepare the spaghetti by following the package instructions.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in a serving plate. Top with meaty spaghetti sauce and shredded cheese.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!