Creamy Spaghetti by Mommy Jolina
This dish uses the unique combination of creamed mushroom mixed with a tangy taste of ketchup, combined with the flavors of ground pork and beef.
Mushrooms are not only rich in flavors, but they are also good sources of protein and antioxidants. It helps maintain a healthy immune system, boost your bone health and helps reduce the risk of neurological illness in the future.
- 1 kg spaghetti
- 1 kg ground pork
- 1 kg ground beef
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- 3 tbsp garlic, minced
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- 2 pcs Knorr Pork Cubes 10g
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tsps brown sugar
- 1 kg tomato sauce
- 4 packs Cream of Mushroom (Knorr Cream of Mushroom Soup, mixed with water)
- 4 packs all purpose cream
- ¾ cup banana ketchup
- cheddar cheese, grated
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions. Set aside.
- In a large sauce pan, sauté garlic until golden brown. Add the onion.
- Add the ground pork and beef. Add the Knorr Pork Cubes, salt and pepper, and sugar. Mix well, then reduce to medium heat.
- Cover until it simmers, while stirring constantly. Cook until the fat of the meat melts for about 30-45 minutes.
- Add the tomato sauce, cream of mushroom mixed with water, all-purpose cream, and banana ketchup while stirring continuously. Reduce to low heat until the sauce thickens.