Zucchini Noodle Nests
Create our delicious and easy to follow recipe for Zucchini Noodle Nests.
- 3 zucchini spiralized or cut into thin strips
- 1 egg beaten
- 2 chicken thighs bones and skin removed
- 2 tablespoons chicken seasoning
- 1 small red onion finely sliced
- 1 small red pepper finely sliced
- 1 small carrot julienned
- 3 spring onions halved lengthwise then cut into 3
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 2 cm piece ginger grated
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 180 C.
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper and set aside.
- Put the spiralized zucchinis into a large bowl, add 1 tablespoon oil and the egg, then mix well. Using a fork, divide the zucchini into 4 piles on top of the baking tray and shape into nests, creating a hollow in the centre of each. Bake for 15-20 minutes until cooked through and crispy.
- Cut the chicken into thin strips and place into a bowl with the Knorr Liquid Meat Seasoning. Mix well.
- Place a large pan over a medium heat and add 1 tablespoon oil. Add the chicken and fry for a couple of minutes, then add in the vegetables, garlic and ginger. Continue to fry whilst moving about the pan continuously for a further couple of minutes then remove from the heat.
- To assemble place a zucchini nest onto your serving plate. Top with some stir fried chicken and vegetables then sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy
- Wheat Free