Italian Pasta Recipe
Create our delicious and easy to follow recipe for Italian Pasta.
NO DISH DISPLAY
- 250 g fusilli pasta (if not available, spaghetti can be used)
- ½ kilo ground beef
- 1 tsp chopped parsley
- 1 tsp grated cheese
- 1 onion, chopped
- 100 ml milk
- 1 pack Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Kaldereta
- 3 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 5 fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped onions
- 1 ½ tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup water
- Let’s begin by dissolving a pack of Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Kaldereta in 1 cup water then set this aside.
- Next, get a pan and make it nice and hot over medium high heat. Throw in the garlic and onions before adding the ground beef. Sauté until the meat is brown.
- Pour in the dissolved Knorr Recipe Mix Kaldereta and tomatoes. Just let this simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- Adding sugar, cilantro and milk gives this pasta sauce that added sweetness, creaminess and the freshest of flavours. Now, remove from the heat as soon as the sugar dissolves.
- Now that our sauce is ready, cook the pasta according to package directions. Pour the sauce on top and that’s our dish!
- Sometimes you need to bend the rules a little and create something new. Your family will truly appreciate this Italian Pasta. It’s delicious!
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy