Season’s Special Tomato Spaghetti
Create our delicious and easy to follow recipe for Season’s Special Tomato Spaghetti | Knorr
- 4 tbsp Cooking oil
- 1 pc Onion, chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1/2 kg Ground pork
- 2 (250 g) pack Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup Evaporated milk
- 2 pcs Knorr Pork Broth Cubes
- ¼ tsp dried basil
- 500 grams Cooked spaghetti noodles
- grated cheese for topping
- Begin by getting your pan nice and hot over medium heat. Pour some oil and saute onions and garlic until soft.
- Add ground pork and cook until pork turns light brown in color.
- Add tomato sauce, evaporated milk, Knorr Pork Broth Cubes and dried basil.
- Simmer until well incorporated.
- Serve with spaghetti noodles and top with grated cheese. Receive hugs and kisses from your family when you serve Season's Special Tomato Spaghetti, it's delicious!