Spaghetti in Coconut Sauce Recipe
This dish combines the rich asian flavor of coconut milk mixed with pork tenderloin cubes and sautéed mushrooms tossed with spaghetti noodles.
Remember to keep a little of the pasta water so you can use it to thicken and add flavor to your sauce. Pasta water can make the sauce smooth and it adds body to the sauce.
- ¼ kg Spaghetti, cooked according to package directions
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 pc white onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- ¼ kg pork tenderloin, cooked and medium diced (simmer in 2 cups of water, 1 pc. onion, quartered and ¼ tsp. salt and pepper)
- ½ cup canned button mushroom, sliced
- ¼ pc Knorr Pork Cube
- 1 cup water
- 1 pack Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay
- ¼ tbsp black pepper
- pinch dried oregano
- Parmesan cheese as needed
- Begin by getting your pan nice and hot over medium heat. Pour some oil and throw in the onions, garlic, simmered pork tenderloin and mushrooms. Sauté these ingredients for a few minutes.
- Add the Knorr Pork Cubes next with the water, Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay and just season them with black pepper and oregano. Continue to simmer until you get a thick consistency.
- Now that the sauce is done, toss the pasta and sauce together and just top them with parmesan cheese just before serving.
- What can be more comforting than having a serving of pasta on the table especially with a serving of toasted bread? Trust us, this one’s a real winner!