Creamy Peanut Pasta Recipe
This dish combines the rich taste of chicken with the creamy flavor and texture of the peanut butter infused pasta sauce, topped with sesame seeds.
Peanut Butter is a good source of Omega-6 fatty acids which lowers bad cholesterol, and increase the protective cholesterol in the body.
- 4 tbsps olive oil
- 2 tbsps butter
- 1 pc onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 250 g chicken breast, cubed
- 1½ pc Knorr Chicken Cube
- 1 cup all-purpose cream
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 500 g cooked penne noodles
- toasted sesame seeds and chopped leeks for garnish
- This is such an easy dish to prepare. First, you’ve got to get your pan nice and hot over medium heat, then pour in the olive oil and butter. Throw in the garlic and onion and cook until the onion is translucent and the garlic is golden brown.
- It’s now time to add the chicken and Knorr Chicken Cube. Then, you can cook this until the meat is done.
- Gently stir in the cream, peanut butter, and noodles and give this a good toss.
- With some chopped toasted sesame seeds on top and a sprinkle of chopped leeks, you’ll never guess that something as good as this was prepared and cooked at home.