Creamy Pasta with Grilled Chicken Recipe
The dish uses the sweet taste of caramelized onions and the tangy flavor or tomatoes mixed with the chicken-infused cream sauce, served with linguini noodles.
Remember to save some of the pasta water. Using a little bit of pasta water is the key to making smooth, restaurant-level sauces.
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 pc white onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cups all-purpose cream
- 2 pcs Knorr Chicken Cube
- 1 large pc tomato, chopped
- 500 g of cooked linguini noodles
- chopped basil for garnish
- Get a pan and make sure it’s nice and hot and turn heat to medium. Pour the olive oil and melt the butter. Then, put the onion first and throw in the garlic next. Gently sauté the onion until it is translucent and until the garlic is golden brown.
- The next step is to pour the all-purpose cream, Knorr Chicken Cube and the tomato. Stir gently and cook this over low heat.
- Place the noodles in the pan and with a tossing and swirling motion, coat the pasta with the sauce. Sprinkle some chopped basil on top and see what happens next when you serve this creamy pasta with a serving of grilled chicken. Your family will surely have a good time eating this tummy-satisfying dish.