Chicken Pesto Zucchini Pasta Recipe
This simple and delicious dish combines the fresh flavor of chicken mixed with creamy pesto sauce tossed with cherry tomatoes, served with zucchini pasta.
Zucchini is rich in antioxidants that help protect your body from chronic diseases and gives protection from certain types of diseases.
- 2 cloves garlic thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1/3 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 1 cup cream or milk
- 1 pc Knorr Chicken Cube
- 200 g left over roast chicken, shredded
- 1/2 tsp chili sauce (optional)
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3- 4 pieces zucchini, julienned or finely shredded
- 60 g slivered toasted almonds
- Heat oil in pan over medium heat and add the thinly sliced garlic. Cook until just starting to brown and remove from pan. Drain on paper towels. Set aside.
- In the same pan, sauté minced garlic and onions until onion is a bit tender and translucent.
- Add left over roast chicken and cook for a few minutes until lightly browned. Add pesto, cream, chili sauce, cherry tomatoes and Knorr Chicken Cube. Reduce heat to low and simmer for a few minutes.
- Mix the sauce and the zucchini pasta then top with thin garlic slices and slivered almonds.