Bacon and Garlic Pasta Recipe
This simple dish uses the rich taste of bacon mixed with garlic infused olive oil and butter, tossed in spaghetti noodles, topped with fresh basil.
Remember to cook your pasta "al dente", firm but you are able to into bite into it.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 125 g bacon, chopped
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 head garlic, chopped
- 2 pcs Knorr Chicken Cube
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 500 g cooked spaghetti noodles
- Begin by getting your pan nice and hot over medium high heat. Pour 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil and render oil from the bacon. Set aside when cooked.
- Melt the butter and add the rest of the olive oil. Throw in the garlic next and just sauté until golden in color.
- Drop in the Knorr Chicken Cube and dissolve. Finally, toss the bacon, basil and noodles in the mix and that’s our dish!
- This Bacon and Garlic Pasta recipe is meant to be shared with others. Truly, something as delicious as this should not be kept secret.