Seafood Pasta Recipe
This simple pasta dish combines the rich seafood flavor of fish, shrimps and mussels mixed with garlic flavor infused olive oil tossed in spaghetti pasta.
Good mussels should look wet and smell like the ocean, salty and clean. If they smell a little funky, or many of them appear to be open already, they are not fresh.
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 pc onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 250 g shrimps, shelled
- 500 g mussels
- 250 g dory fish, cubed
- 2 pcs Knorr Fish Cube
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/3 cup chopped green sili
- 500 g of cooked spaghetti noodles
- First, get your pan nice and hot over medium heat. Pour some olive oil and melt the butter. Throw in the onion and garlic and cook until the onion is translucent and the garlic is golden in color.
- Cook the shrimps, mussels and fish one at a time to avoid the seafood from overcooking. You still want that nice texture from the meat. Once, the seafoods are cooked through, set this aside then add the Knorr Fish Cubes in the pan slowly cook it until dissolved. Return some of the seafood meat in the pan and with a quick stir, mix in the sesame oil, green sili, and the noodles. Swirl to fully coat the pasta with the sauce. And that’s our dish!
- Top your pasta with the remaining cooked seafood to make it more appetizing. You will definitely fall in love with this pasta dish. It has all the goodness of the sea – and more! You just got to try it and see what we mean.