Creamy Spaghetti Recipe
This classic pasta dish uses the rich flavor of pork mixed with the tangy taste of tomato sauce combined with sweetness of milk, topped with basil and cheese.
Sautéing the meat before adding the liquid ingredients is key to remove the gamey taste of the meat. Fully cooking the meat beforehand assures you that there’s no risk of undercooking had the sauce been added early.
- 4 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 pc onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- ½ kg ground pork
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- ½ cup evaporated milk
- 2 pc Knorr Pork Cube
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 500 g cooked spaghetti noodles
- chopped fresh basil and grated cheese, for garnish
- Making this pasta is very simply and easy. You just need to get your pan nice and hot over medium high heat and pour some oil. Throw in the onion and garlic and cook them until the onion is translucent and garlic is golden in color.
- Add the ground pork next and sauté until cooked through.
- Next, add in the tomato sauce with the evaporated milk, Knorr Pork Cubes, and dried basil. Let this simmer until well incorporated. See, how easy pasta sauce is made?
- Pour the sauce on top of the spaghetti noodles with some chopped fresh basil and grated cheese and this dish is done!
- There’s always a reason to stay at home and bond when you serve Creamy Spaghetti to your family.