Meaty Longganisa Spaghetti Recipe
This dish combines the rich and intense flavor of Vigan longganisa mixed with flavors from Knorr Kaldereta mix, tossed in spaghetti pasta topped with cheese.
You can use the pasta water, salted water used to boil and cooked the pasta, to adjust the thickness and texture of the final pasta dish. The pasta water contains a lot of flavor and is full of starch that gives it full texture.
- 400 g. spaghetti, cooked al dente
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 pc. onion, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 10- 12 pcs. Vigan longganisa, casing removed
- 1 pack Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Kaldereta
- 2 cups water
- 15 g liver spread
- 1 cup all purpose cream
- grated cheese for topping
- Get your pan nice and hot over medium heat. Pour some oil and throw in the onion and garlic. Sauté until you can smell the lovely aroma from the cooked vegetables.
- Now add the Vigan longganisa filling and just sauté this until slightly toasted.
- Add the Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Kaldereta dissolved in water and liver spread. Adding both ingredients will make you have a delicious beef flavour. Just give this a boil before bringing it to a simmer.
- Once the sauce has thickened, stir in the cream and that’s our sauce. You just need to toss the sauce with cooked pasta, topped with cheese and it’s now ready to be enjoyed by the family.
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy