Tomato Cream Penne Recipe
This simple and delicious pasta dish combines the rich flavor of beef mixed with the creamy and flavorful tomato based sauce topped with cheese.
When cooking pasta, always remember to add salt to flavor the pasta noodles and cook the pasta until al dente, cooked and tender but still firm to the bite.
- 400 g. penne pasta (cook according to package directions)
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 pc. onion, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cups ground beef
- 1 pack Knorr Kaldereta Recipe Mix
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup all purpose cream
- 1 tbsp liver spread
- any melting cheese, grated
- Let’s begin by getting a pan and making it nice and hot over medium high heat. Pour some oil and throw in the onion and garlic and just sauté until the vegetables give off a nice aroma.
- Gently add the ground beef next and continue to sauté until you see that it’s lightly toasted.
- Here’s where all the flavour will come from, just add the Knorr Kaldereta Recipe Mix dissolved in water and the liver spread. Give this a quick boil before simmering to thicken the sauce.
- Stir in the cream next then toss with the cooked pasta and place in a baking dish. Sprinkle a generous serving of melting cheese on top then bake or toast until the cheese melts and that’s our dish!
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy