Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe
This classic pasta dish uses the rich flavor of beef combined with the tangy taste of tomato based sauce mixed with cream and textures from celery and carrots
Remember to add salt to the pasta boiling water to add flavor to the noodles and boost the overall flavor of the pasta dish.
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 pc onion, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cups ground beef
- 1 pc. carrots, diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 (45g) pack Knorr Kaldereta Recipe Mix dissolved in 2 cups water
- 1 tbsp liver spread
- 1 cup all purpose cream
- grated cheese, for topping
- Begin by getting your pan nice and hot over medium heat. Pour some oil and throw in the onion and garlic. Sauté them until you can smell the lovely aroma from the cooked vegetables. Gently place the ground beef next and just sauté them until slightly toasted.
- Toss in the carrots and celery and just sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the Knorr Kaldereta Recipe Mix dissolved in water and liver spread and just bring to a boil and simmer until sauce is thick.
- Stir in the cream next and just toss with the cooked pasta, top with cheese and that’s our dish!
- Bend the rules a little and see how creative this dish is. Your family will be impressed with Knorr’s version of Spaghetti Bolognese.
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy