Mushroom Cream Penne Recipe
This simple pasta dish uses the rich and flavorful taste of mushrooms mixed with garlic and olive oil, combined with creamy Knorr Ginataang Mix pasta sauce.
Mushrooms are not only delicious but they are also a good source of fiber, protein, and antioxidants. They may also reduce the risk of developing serious health conditions, such as Alzheimer's, heart disease, cancer, and diabetes.
- 400 g. penne, cooked al dente
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 25 g garlic, chopped
- 250 g button mushroom, sliced
- 2 (45g) packs Knorr Ginataang Gulay Complete Recipe Mix
- 2 cup water
- 1 cup all purpose cream
- chopped parsley, for topping
- toasted garlic, for topping
- grated cheese for topping
- Begin by getting your pan nice and hot over medium heat. Pour some olive oil and sauté garlic until slightly toasted but not brown. Add mushroom and sauté for a minute.
- Add Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay dissolved in water. Bring to the boil then lower the heat to simmer until thick.
- Stir in cream and toss with the pasta. Serve with grated cheese topped with parsley and toasted garlic and that's it! Serve Mushroom Cream Penne anytime of the week. It will satisfy your craving for pasta. Mmmm, it's delicious!
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy