Chorizo Pasta Recipe
This Spanish pasta dish uses the rich flavor of chorizo combined with carrot and garlic, cooked in Extra virgin olive oil, infused with Knorr seasoning.
Extra Virgin Olive oil contains large amounts of antioxidants that are heart healthy and reduce the risk of chronic disease.
- 400 g. any type of pasta, cooked al dente
- ½ cup olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 pcs. chorizo de bilbao, sliced thinly
- ½ cup carrots, cut into small cubes
- 1 tbsp Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- First, you need to grab a pan and make it nice and hot over medium heat. Next, you may pour in the olive oil and throw in the garlic and cook them until brown.
- Then, you have to add the chorizo and carrots and cook them for a good 2 minutes.
- At this point, you need to toss the mixture into the cooked pasta. Finally, with a sprinkle of Knorr Liquid Seasoning, this dish is done!
- Just by smelling the aromatic flavors of garlic and the enticing appeal of chorizo, you will never get tired of eating this Chorizo Pasta recipe. It was definitely made to satisfy!
- Without milk
- Egg Free
- Lactose Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy