Pasta Vongole Recipe
This classic Italian pasta dish combines the rich seafood taste of clams mixed with the fresh flavors of garlic and chili cooked in wine and shrimp flavors.
Clams are rich in vitamins and minerals and a good source of protein minus the fat.
- 4 -6 tbsp olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 pcs. bird's eye chili, chopped
- 1 pc Knorr Shrimp Cube, mashed
- 1/4 cup white wine (optional)
- 1⁄4 kg. clams, cleaned
- 1 (400 g.) pack spaghetti, cooked accdg. to pack directions
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, minced
- lemon, sliced
- First, get your pan nice and hot over medium heat. Pour some oil and throw in the garlic and sauté lightly until toasted. Toss in the chili and add the mashed Knorr Shrimp Cubes.
- Add the wine to deglaze the pan, if ever you decide to use some. then add the clams. Sauté until shells open, and the alcohol smell evaporates.
- Our topping is done now so just toss in the cooked spaghetti and top with some parsley. For the next step, stir until all the ingredients are well-mixed. Now, taste to check if additional seasoning is needed. Squeeze a bit of lemon juice just before serving and this dish is done!
- Your family will be so delighted and happy when you serve Pasta Vongole to them. It’s a dish that you will always look for every single time! Delicious!
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy