Pasta Puttanesca Recipe
This dish is simple to make and very nutritious. It combines the rich taste of tomatoes and garlic with the strong flavors of olives and anchovies.
Puttanesca is very nutritious and delicious. Eating tomatoes along with the garlic is a good source of antioxidants, and the anchovies provide protein and the good omega-3 fatty acids.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pc Knorr Beef Cube, mashed
- 2 tbsp anchovies
- 1⁄4 cup olives, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup capers
- 2 cans canned tomatoes, diced
- 400 g (1 pack) Royal Spaghetti, cooked accdg. to pack directions freshly ground pepper, to taste
- chopped bird’s eye chili or chili flakes, as needed
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- Parmesan cheese, as needed
- Begin by pre-heating your pan with a little bit of olive oil over medium heat. Throw in the garlic and just sauté this until lightly toasted. Drop in the mashed Knorr Beef Cubes next with the anchovies, olives, and capers as well. Sauté this for a good 1 minute.
- Gently place the tomato chunks and stir and simmer for about 15 – 20 minutes.
- Now that our sauce is done, toss with cooked Royal Spaghetti with pepper, chili, parsley and a topping of cheese. Finally, that’s our dish!
- Pasta Puttanesca will surely make your day. It’s just one of those simple pleasures in life that everyone is just deserving of.