Pasta Puttanesca Recipe
This dish is simple to make and very nutritious. It combines the rich taste of tomatoes and garlic with the strong flavors of olives and anchovies.
Puttanesca is very nutritious and delicious. Eating tomatoes along with the garlic is a good source of antioxidants, and the anchovies provide protein and the good omega-3 fatty acids.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pc Knorr Beef Cube, mashed
- 2 tbsp anchovies
- 1⁄4 cup olives, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup capers
- 2 cans canned tomatoes, diced
- 400 g (1 pack) Royal Spaghetti, cooked accdg. to pack directions freshly ground pepper, to taste
- chopped bird’s eye chili or chili flakes, as needed
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- Parmesan cheese, as needed