Pancit Lucban Recipe
This Filipino classic comfort food, Pancit Lucban uses the fresh flavors from garlic and onions, mixed with pork flavors, soy sauce and pepper.
Pancit Lucban is usually served over a piece of banana leaf and is oftne eaten without any utensils.
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pc onion, chopped
- 1 pc Knorr Pork Cube, mashed
- 1/4 kg pork, sliced into strips
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 -2 cups water
- 1/2 kg noodles
- black pepper, to taste
- 1 bunch pechay, sliced
- Other ingredients that can be added: chicharo, carrots, sayote, shrimp vinegar, as needed
- First, get your pan nice and hot over medium heat. Pour some oil and throw in the onion, garlic and the Knorr Pork Cube. Just cook this for 2 minutes until the vegetables give off a nice aroma.
- Next, add the pork strips and sauté until brown in color.
- Add soy sauce and water and just bring to a boil before adding the noodles.
- Finally, just add the vegetables in until all the ingredients are cooked through and that’s our dish!
- What’s Pancit Lucban without the vinegar on the side? Surely, you will crave for more of this dish once you’ve tried it! This is a tried and tested recipe you’ll remember for a long time and will want to cook again.