Baked Macaroni Recipe
This kiddie favorite dish combines the rich flavor of beef, vegetable aromatics and the creamy tomato sauce, topped with a generous amounts of cheese.
You can add flavor and texture to this dish by adding mushrooms, herbs or some bacon bits. You can also add a little parmesan cheese on top of each serving to add more cheese flavor to each plate.
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 pc onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1⁄2 kg. lean ground beef
- 1 pc Knorr Beef Broth Cube, mashed
- 2 tbsp liver spread
- 1 kg store-bought spaghetti sauce
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup all purpose cream
- ½ kg macaroni, cooked al dente
- black pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- Get your pan nice and hot over medium high heat. Pour some oil and throw in the onion and garlic. Add ground beef, cook until color changes before dropping the Knorr Beef Broth Cube. Once beef is cooked, add liver spread.
- Pour the spaghetti sauce and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer until the sauce is thick.
- You may now add the cheese at this point and simmer until the cheese melts and stir in the all-purpose cream for that creamy goodness.
- Toss in the cooked macaroni, mix well with the sauce and just adjust the seasonings if necessary.
- Transfer the pasta into a baking dish, top with grated mozzarella and bake in an oven or oven toaster until the cheese melts.
- This classic merienda dish will make your family crave for it more often once they try it! Be the hero of your home with this recipe for it sure is a winner!