Kaldereta Cream Pasta Recipe
This simple and delicious pasta recipe combines the Italian pasta textures with the flavors of the Filipino Classic Kalderata.
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 tbsp onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp Garlic chopped
- 1 pc Green Bell Pepper, sliced
- 1 pc Red Bell pepper, sliced
- 1 pc potato, diced
- 1 pc carrot, diced
- 1 45 g pack Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Kaldereta, dissolved in 2½ cups water
- 2 tbsp liver spread
- 1 pc. red chili
- ½ cup green peas
- ¼ cup olives, sliced (optional)
- ½ cup all purpose cream
- 800 g penne pasta, cooked
- Saute onion, garlic and bell peppers in oil add potato and carrot.
- Add the dissolved knorr complete recipe mix, liver spread, chili, green peas, and olives, simmer until vegetables are cooked and sauce is thick add cream and stir well.
- Just with cooked pasta. ( you can top this with beef flakes if preffered).
- Egg Free
- Nut Free