This dish combines the flour-based thin Odong noodle flavor and thick texture with the fresh garlic-onion infused sardines sauce.
Odong is a yellowish thin noodle that are made of flour, water and salt. More famous in Visayas-Mindanao regions. You can also replace this type of noodle with Japanese Udon noodles.
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 pc onion chopped
- 1 pc garlic chopped
- 1 can sardines (155 g)
- 1 Knorr Chicken Cube
- 2 cup water
- 2 packs (40g) odong noodles
- 1 bundle pechay sliced
- Get a medium pan and make it nice and warm over medium-high heat. Start by adding the oil then sauté the garlic and onion until soft and brown.
- Add in the canned sardines followed by the Knorr Chicken Cubes. Mix gently until all ingredients are fully dissolved. Add the water then let it boil.
- Once boiling, you can now add in the Odong noodles, and let is simmer until noodles are fully cooked.
- Lower the heat to simmer then add the sliced pechay and continue to simmer for 1 minute. Serve and Enjoy!