Crispy Pancit Canton Recipe
Create our delicious and easy to follow recipe for Crispy Pancit Canton made extra special with Knorr Chicken Cubes. Enjoy it with your family!
Pancit dishes are often prepared for a lot Filipino celebrations because they symbolize longevity and good health according to ancient Filipino superstitions.
- 200 g Pancit Canton, deep fried
- 3- 4 cups cooking oil for deep frying
- 1 pc Knorr Chicken Cube
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 pc medium onion, chopped
- ½ cup chicken breast fillet, diced
- 6 pcs fish balls, halved
- 6 pcs shrimp balls, halved
- ½ cup carrots, sliced
- ½ cup cabbage, sliced
- 1 cup tenga ng daga, soaked and cut to serving pieces
- ½ cup fresh green peas
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- ½ tsp five spice powder
- 2 tsp cornstarch diluted in 3 tbsp water.
- ½ cup evaporated milk
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 12 pcs quail eggs, boiled and shelled