Fried Pork Mami Recipe
This ideal comfort food recipe combines the deep flavor of fried seasoned pork mixed with egg noodles served in a clear pork broth soup.
To add more flavor to the Mami, when cooking the noodles, try add Knorr Chicken cubes in the boiling water with a little sautéed garlic and olive oil, to infuse the chicken flavor in the noodles.
- 1/4 kilogram pork liempo, cut into strips
- 2 tbsp Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- 1/2 kilogram cooked egg noodles (Mami)
- 1 pc hard boiled egg, peeled and sliced
- 2 stalks green onions
- 2 pcs Knorr Pork Broth Cubes
- 3 1/2 -4 cups water
- 1 tbsp patis
- pepper, to taste
- fried garlic chips (optional)
- Let’s begin by giving the pork liempo a good flavouring of Knorr Liquid Seasoning. Rub and massage this on the pork and leave it for 20 minutes before frying them in very hot oil until brown. After, remove the pork liempo from the oil and set it aside.
- For the next step, get a saucepan ready and bring the water and Knorr Pork Cubes to a boil. You have to season this with patis and pepper.
- Now, divide the cooked egg noodles into 4 separate soup bowls and top each with a generous serving of fried pork pieces, a slice of egg and chopped green onions.
- The hot soup is now ready to be served. Just pour some into each soup bowl and then sprinkle fried garlic chips for added flavor.
- Mami in itself is pleasurable to eat. Imagine if you add the crunchiness of fried pork! We can assure you that you will never get tired of eating this Fried Pork Mami Recipe.