Spaghetti Palabok Recipe
This dish that uses Spaghetti noodle combined with the thick sauce has a right balance of savory and salty flavors coming from the shrimp and tinapa.
Kitsay (Celery) is rich in Vitamin C which helps prevent colds and boost the immune system. It is also a good source of potassium and antioxidants that help regulate the processes in the body.
- 2 pcs Knorr Shrimp Broth Cubes
- 2 cups water
- 1 pack Knorr Royal Spaghetti
- 1/2 cup atsuete seeds
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 1/2 cup shrimp, peeled
- 1 cup leftover rice
- 1 tsp kinchay
- 1/4 cup tinapa,cooked & flaked
- 1/4 cup chicharo, crushed
- 2 pcs hard boiled eggs, sliced