La Paz Batchoy Recipe
Create our easy to follow recipe for La Paz Batchoy. This hearty filipino favorite soup is made more delicious with Knorr Pork Broth Cubes.
Remember to remove the scum from the surface of the water every now and then, to ensure your soup will be nice and clear. This process is called skimming.
- 4 cups water
- 1 1/2 pcs Knorr Pork Broth Cubes
- 1/8 kilogram pork meat (Kasim), sliced
- 1/8 kilogram pork liver, sliced
- 1/2 kilogram La Paz Batchoy noodles, cooked
- 1/8 kilo shrimp, peeled (optional)
- 1 pc egg, hard-boiled
- 1/2 tsp garlic, fried
- 1/2 tsp spring onion
- 1/4 cups chicharo, crushed
- Get a pot and fill it with water. Bring to a boil before dropping in the Knorr Pork Broth Cubes. Stir to dissolve.
- Now, add the pork meat and liver slices and let this boil, then turn the heat down to simmer until tender. Remove the meat and liver and reserve the broth. Remove the impurities and scum that appear on the top of the boiling liquid.
- Arrange the noodles in a bowl. Top with meat strips, liver, shrimps, eggs, garlic, spring onions, and chicharon.
- Pour in the hot broth and enjoy a delicious serving of La Paz Batchoy! Mmmm it's soooo good!