Classic Chicken Mami
Create our delicious and easy to follow recipe for Classic Chicken Mami. This soup based meal is made extra special with Knorr Chicken Broth Cubes.
- 1 Tbsp garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1/2 kg chicken breasts, sliced
- 4 cups water
- 2 pcs Knorr Chicken Broth Chicken Cubes
- 1 cup cabbage, shredded
- 1 bunch spring onions cut into half
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 kg egg noodles, cooked
- 4 pcs hard-boiled egg, sliced into half
- 1/4 cup spring onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup garlic, toasted
- Let’s begin by getting our pot nice and hot over medium heat. Pour some oil and throw in the garlic. Cook them until brown before adding the chicken breast.
- Pour the water next and bring this to a boil.
- Drop the Knorr Chicken Broth Cubes and gently place the cabbage and spring onions in. Let this simmer for two minutes and give this a nice seasoning of salt.
- Now, serve the cooked noodles in a bowl with a serving of hard-boiled egg and chicken breast. Pour the cooked broth over and with a topping of chopped spring onions and toasted garlic, that’s our dish!
- You know you are already home when you can smell chicken being cooked and garlic being toasted in the kitchen. Ahhh, Chicken Mami it is!