This Filipino classic noodle soup recipe uses the rich and flavorful taste of Knorr Pork broth mixed with shrimp and garlic, tossed with Batchoy noodles.
When boiling the pork meat, remember to skim the liquid of any scum that rises to the top, this will remove any impurities and dirt coming from the meat.
- 4 cups water
- 2 pcs Knorr Pork Broth Cube
- 1/4 kilogram pork kasim, sliced into thin strips
- 1/4 kilogram pork liver, sliced into thin strips
- 1/8 kilogram shrimps, peeled
- 300 g batchoy noodles or fresh thin egg noodles (wash and blanch noodles if using fresh)
- 1 tbsp fried garlic
- 1 tbsp chopped spring onions
- 1/4 cup crushed chicharo