This Filipino classic noodle soup recipe uses the rich and flavorful taste of Knorr Pork broth mixed with shrimp and garlic, tossed with Batchoy noodles.
When boiling the pork meat, remember to skim the liquid of any scum that rises to the top, this will remove any impurities and dirt coming from the meat.
- 4 cups water
- 2 pcs Knorr Pork Broth Cube
- 1/4 kilogram pork kasim, sliced into thin strips
- 1/4 kilogram pork liver, sliced into thin strips
- 1/8 kilogram shrimps, peeled
- 300 g batchoy noodles or fresh thin egg noodles (wash and blanch noodles if using fresh)
- 1 tbsp fried garlic
- 1 tbsp chopped spring onions
- 1/4 cup crushed chicharo
- Get a pot and fill it with water. Bring to a boil and drop the Knorr Pork Broth Cube.
- Add pork meat and liver and boil until tender. Remember to skim the liquid to remove any impurities and dirt coming from the meat. Remove the meat and liver and cook the shrimps next in the broth. Reserve the broth.
- Arrange noodles in a bowl. Top with meat, liver, shrimps, egg, garlic, spring onions and chicharon. Pour in hot broth and enjoy a big serving of Tanggal Pagod Pork Batchoy. This is all you need to fill your day.