Crispy Noodle Pork Chop Seuy with Gata Recipe
This dish combines the rich flavor and texture of crispy noodles topped with pork and shrimp mixed with fresh vegetables simmered in creamy gata.
Studies suggest that Coconut milk is good for brain health and may help in keeping you focused mentally.
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 pc white onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- ¼ kg pork kasim, sliced
- ½ cup pork liver, sliced
- ¼ cup shrimp, sliced
- 2 tbsp patis
- ¼ tsp black pepper, ground
- ½ cup carrots, sliced
- ½ cup sayote, sliced
- ½ cup Baguio beans, sliced
- ½ cup cauliflower, florets
- 2 cups water
- 1 pack Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay
- ½ cup pechay Baguio, cut into 3
- ¼ kg canton, deep-fried
- Begin by getting your pan nice and hot over medium heat. Pour some oil and drop the onions and garlic. Sauté them until they give off a nice aroma before throwing in the pork and liver. Now, cook this for a few minutes.
- Add the shrimp, patis and pepper next and cook for about 5 minutes more.
- Now, place the carrots, sayote, baguio beans and cauliflower. Pour the water and Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay. Allow to simmer until the vegetables are cooked through before adding the pechay.
- Now that the sauce is ready, pour the sauce over the crispy noodles and that’s our dish.
- When you serve Crsipy Noodle with Pork Chopsuey, your family will definitely fall in love with this dish. It’s just so good!