Spicy Bulalo Noodles Recipe
This dish combines the rich flavors of Beef bulalo infused with fresh herbs and spices mixed with spicy flavors served with noodles and a clear beef broth.
Do not rush the beef when you are tenderizing it. Always monitor the heat, keep it at a simmer to make sure that the beef comes out tender. Remember to skim the top of the liquid and remove the scum that appear on top of the water to keep the broth clear.
- 3/4 kg bulalo
- water to cover
- 2 pcs onions, quartered
- 1 head garlic, mashed
- 1 tbsp black peppercorns
- 4 cups broth
- 2 pcs Knorr Beef Cubes
- siling labuyo or hot sauce
- 3 pcs potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 kg noodles, cooked
- 1 bunch pechay, trimmed
- Let’s begin by cooking our bulalo until tender. All you need to do is bring a pot filled with water, onions, garlic, pepper and beef to a boil then simmer until the beef is very tender. Pour more water if needed. Remember to skim the top of the liquid and remove the scum that appear on top of the water to keep the broth clear.
- Once the beef is nice and tender. Remove it from the boiling liquid and drop Knorr Beef Cubes, siling labuyo or hot sauce next before adding the potatoes. Now, bring this to a simmer. Once the potatoes are cooked, place the pechay in.
- Place the cooked noodles in a large bowl. Gently add the cooked bulalo and other ingredients in and pour the hot broth. Finally, that’s our dish!
- Spicy Bulalo Noodles will definitely make your day! So, don’t be selfish. Spread the joy by sharing this dish with your loved ones. The more happy hearts, the merrier!