Pork Adobo by Mommy Jolina
Mommy Jolina's Pork Adobo is a staple in their family's Christmas celebration. With her secret ingredient Knorr Pork Cubes, you can enjoy this simple but special Noche Buena favorite too!
- 1 kg pork meat (kasim), cut into cubes
- 1½ whole garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp peppercorn, crushed
- 3 pcs bay leaf
- 1 pc Knorr Pork Cubes
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup vinegar
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 2 cups water
- In a large sauce pan, saute garlic in cooking oil until golden brown.
- Add the pork, pepper corn, and Knorr Pork Cubes. Stir continuously until the fat melts.
- Pour in the soy sauce, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, sesame oil, bay leaves, and water. Bring to a boil without stirring. (Mix-in the vinegar only when the mixture starts boiling).
- Once boiling, stir everything. cover and reduce heat to low fire.
- Once no more water is present and the meat is already tender, add sugar and patis while stirring until the fat comes out of the meat.