Fried Pork Chop
The secret to this dish is marinating the Pork chop in lots of garlic and Knorr Liquid Seasoning to bring out the right blend of flavors and texture.
Bring your pork chops to room temp from refrigeration before frying, to ensure even cooking and to retain as much moisture during the cooking process.
- 500 g pork cutlets/chops, cut into pieces (fillet or bone-in)
- 20 g Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- 5 g pepper
- 3 pcs garlic. chopped
- 1 tbsp oil
- cooking oil, for frying (as needed)
- Combine Knorr Liquid Seasoning, pepper, chopped garlic and oil to create our base marination. Mix it to the pork chop, rub in both side well. Marinate for at least 10 mins.
- Heat oil in pan. While waiting for the pan to heat up, pat dry the pork chops to remove excess marination, to prevent it from burning and sticking to the pan. Fry meat pieces until golden brown. Drain excess oil. Serve.