Lady's Choice Pork Sisig
Enjoy this all-time favorite Filipino dish made even creamier and tastier with Lady's Choice Real Mayonnaise.
- 500 grams pig's mask or pork belly (trim excess fat if preferred), boiled in water with black peppercorns, bay leaf, onion and garlic until tender, drained
- as needed fish sauce and black pepper
- as needed canola oil
- 1 pc red onion, chopped
- 1 (1-inch) pc ginger, chopped
- 1/4 cup chicken liver, chopped (optional)
- 1 pc green chilli, sliced
- as needed bird's eye chilli, sliced
- as needed Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- 5 tbsps Lady's Choice real mayonnaise
- 3 pcs calamansi
- Season boiled meats then grill or cook in a 375F oven until crispy. Chop into small cubes.
- In pan, sauté onion and ginger. Add chicken liver and sauté until cooked. Add the chopped meats, and chilies. Season with Knorr Liquid Seasoning according to taste.
- Off the heat, add Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise and mix well. Serve hot with calamansi.