Try our restaurant style Chicken Florentine recipe that's made creamier and tastier with Lady's Choice Real Mayonnaise.
- 4 pcs chicken breast fillet
- as needed salt and pepper
- as needed flour for dredging
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 pc onion, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup all-purpose cream
- 1/2 cup Lady's Choice real mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 2 bunches spinach, removed from stem and chopped
- to taste salt and pepper
- Season chicken breast fillet then dredge in flour. Shake off excess flour and pan-fry until browned and cooked through.
- Saute onion and garlic in oil. Over low heat, add cream and Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise. Mix well and let this simmer until thick. Add back the chicken. Add parsley and spinach and simmer for a minute. Season the sauce according to taste.
- To serve, arrange spinach on a plate, top with sliced chicken then pour the sauce over.