Create our delicious and easy to follow recipe for Meatballs made extra special with Knorr Pork Cubes. Enjoy it with your family!
You can put the prepared meat balls in the chiller (ref) for at least 30 mins after forming into balls to firm up, this prevents the meatballs from breaking up during cooking.
- 250 grams ground pork
- 1 small piece onion, finely chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 pc egg, beaten
- 1 pc Knorr Pork Cube, crumbled
- pinch ground black pepper
- 1 small piece carrots, finely chopped
- canola oil for deep frying
- sweet chili sauce for dipping (optional)
- Making this dish is simple and easy. All you need to do is combine the ground pork, onions, garlic, flour, egg, Knorr Pork Cube and carrots in a bowl. Mix well making sure the Knorr Pork Cube is evenly distributed.
- Season well with ground pepper and continue to blend. Allow to chill in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to an hour to allow the mixture to firm up a bit before forming them into 1-1/2 to 2 inch balls. You can freeze the meatballs for later use or you can immediately cook them after shaping.
- Now, get a pan and make it nice and hot over medium low heat. Pour some oil. Drop the meatballs in the hot oil and cook until it floats on top and the color is golden brown.
- Remove the cooked meatballs and place them on top of a plate lined with paper towels to drain excess oil. Meatballs, as a dish, is so versatile. You can have them as an appetizer, as a snack or served as a main dish with Sweet Chili Sauce on the side. You will find yourself eating more than usual. It's just so good!