Beef Pancit Bihon Recipe
Create our delicious and easy to follow recipe for Beef Pancit Bihon with Knorr Beef Cube!
- 1 pc. Knorr Beef Cube
- 3 cups water
- 3 tbsp vegetable cooking oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pc medium onion, chopped
- 250 g. beef sirloin, cut into thin strips
- 2 tbsp. kinchay
- ½ cup cabbage, cut into strips
- ½ cup carrot strips
- 2 tbsp. Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- 400 g. bihon
- 1 ½ tsp. sibuyas dahon
- 5 pcs. sliced calamansi
- First, let’s make the beef stock! Start by dissolving the Knorr Beef Cube in 3 cups boiling water then set this aside.
- Next, get your pan nice and hot over medium heat and pour some oil. Throw in the garlic and onions then add the beef sirloin. Stir fry until the color turns brown. Add the kinchay, cabbage and carrots and stir fry until the vegetables are half cooked.
- Pour the Knorr Beef stock and Knorr Liquid Seasoning , then bring these to a boil for 5 minutes before adding the noodles. Allow to simmer and wait until the noodles are cooked.
- Transfer to a platter and top with dahon ng sibuyas and calamansi on the side. And that’s our dish!
- Mmmm, just by smelling Beef Pancit Bihon, you know it’s going to be delicious!
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy
- Wheat Free