Quick Herbed Pork Zucchini Melt Recipe
Knorr's Quick Herbed Pork Zucchini Melt using Knorr Pork Cube is an easy way to add a touch of class to every luncheon or dinner party.
- 1 tsp fresh oregano chopped
- 1 pc Knorr Pork Cube, pounded
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tsp fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 pc zucchini, sliced horizontally
- 200 g pork, medium dice
- 1/4 pc cucumber, sliced
- In a bowl, combine olive oil, Knorr Pork Cube, oregano, thyme, and basil. Mix thoroughly so that Knorr Pork Cube is well diluted.
- Add zucchini slices and pork and just store in the chiller overnight to marinate.
- Wrap a zucchini slice around a mozzarella piece. Do the same with the rest of the pieces.
- Arrange cucumber slices, zucchini wrap, and pork in a skewer.
- Grill until pork is cooked. Let your family be delighted by this Quick Herbed Pork Zucchini Melt Recipe. It’s simply lovely!