Easy Salpicao Recipe
This simple dish combines the rich flavor of beef tenderloin infused with the flavors of Knorr seasoning mixed with the spiced taste of garlic and chili.
This recipe is best served with a lot of garlic, both in the marinate and as toppings. Garlic is often referred as a wonder drug because of it's medicinal properties, which include the prevention of a range of illnesses from common colds to heart attacks.
- 500 g beef tenderloin or sirloin, cut into strips
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- 1 pc Knorr Beef Cube
- 2 tbsp. garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1 pc medium-sized green sili, chopped
- Let’s get started by making a really good marinade. Place the beef tenderloin strips, soy sauce, Knorr Liquid Seasoning, crushed Knorr Beef Cube and chopped garlic in a bowl. Mix this well and just leave it for 15 minutes until the cube dissolves and that the sauce seeps into the beef.
- After 15-20 minutes, strain out the marinade and set the beef tenderloin strips aside.
- Get your pan nice and hot at high heat. Pour the olive oil and throw in the crushed garlic then add the marinated beef. Cook the beef until light brown. Then, add chopped sili and sauté until done. And that’s it!
- Feel free to eat a lot! We know you won’t be able to resist the goodness of this Salpicao recipe. What’s the added bonus? This dish is just so easy to make!