Warm Bacon Mushroom Vinaigrette Recipe
Sa vinaigrette na ito, ang natural na alat ng bacon ay bagay sa asim ng suka.
- 4 ounces bacon (about 4 slices)
- 3 tablespoons water, 2 cups mushrooms (sliced)
- 3 tablespoons sherry wine vinegar
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley (chopped)
- kosher salt
- black pepper (freshly ground)
- Cut the bacon slices into ½ inch wide strips. Cook the bacon with 3 tbsp water in a medium skillet over medium heat, stirring often, until the bacon starts to crisp.
- Add the mushrooms and cook, tossing occasionally, until tender, 5-6 minutes.
- Add the sherry vinegar and ¼ cup water. Simmer until reduced by half, about 1 minute.
- Stir in the vegetable oil and season with salt and pepper. Stir in the chopped parsley.
- Without milk
- Egg Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy
- Wheat Free