Sinuglaw Salmon Recipe
This appetizer dish can be enjoyed cold. It uses the rich flavor of salmon cooked in vinegar, combined with grilled pork belly and fresh vegetables.
In preparing this dish, don’t use an aluminium bowl in soaking the salmon in with the vinegar because when aluminium and acid come in contact, it creates a chemical reaction and will make the food toxic.
- ¼ kg salmon, cut into small chunks
- ¼ kg pork belly (liempo), cut into strips
- 1 tbsp. ginger, minced
- 2 tbsp. cucumber, seeded and diced
- 2 tbsp. green bell pepper
- 2 tbsp red bell pepper
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1 whole red onion, peeled and thinly sliced (julienned)
- 2 pieces red chili pepper
- Vegetable oil for the wet rub (you can use olive oil)
- 1 pc Knorr Pork Cubes for the wet rub
- Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste