Pork Buko Nilaga Recipe
This dish balances the sweet and tasty flavor of coconut juice and the rich flavors of pork, mixed with fresh herbs and vegetables.
Coconut water is not only delicious but it is also packed with a lot of essential vitamins and minerals such as potassium, calcium and magnesium, and it is a good source of antioxidants.
- 1 pc large onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ kg pork kasim, cut into medium size cubes
- 6 cups fresh buko water
- 2 pcs Knorr Pork Cubes
- 1 pc large carrots, sliced
- 2 pcs sweet corn on the cob, sliced into circles
- 3 pcs fresh buko meat, sheets or shreds
- ½ head cabbage, chopped
- patis to taste
- black pepper to taste