Enjoy classic Ilocano flavors with papaitan. Follow this recipe and hit the right balance of bitterness and richness with Knorr Beef Cubes.
Remember to remove the scum that accumulate on the top of the initial boiling liquid when cooking the beef innards. Do this constantly before the liquid reaches boiling stage.
- 1 kilo beef innards (tripe, kidney, liver, heart, intestines)
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 heads garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 white onion, peeled and minced
- 1/4 cup peeled ginger, julienned or cut into thin strips
- 4 cups Knorr Sinigang sa Sampaloc broth (dilute 1 pack Knorr Sinigang sa Sampaloc in 4 cups hot water)
- 1/2 cup beef bile
- 2 pcs. red chili pepper
- Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- 1 tbsp. fish sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 30 g spring onion, minced
- Egg Free
- Nut Free